Wednesday, 12 October 2011

The Winner

of my birthday giveaway is......*drum roll*


Well done Catherine, please email me your details so I can mail off your package to you! Thank you to all who entered!

A HUGE thank you for all your visits and comments on my blog, I do really appreciate them! Until next time... 

Hugs & Stitches


12 comments:

Mouse said...

well done Catherine :) enjoy your prize :) love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats to Catherine.

butterfly said...

Great news, congratulations Catherine.

Catherine said...

Thank you so much Elisa!! Such a bright note on an otherwise dreary autumn day!!

Michelle said...

Well done Catherine - enjoy your gift xx

Bekca said...

Congrats to Catherine!

Julie said...

Congrats to Catherine

Lynn said...

Congratulations Catherine!

Sally said...

Congratulations to Catherine!

Chris said...

Lucky Catherine

Sorry I missed your birthday Elisa, belated birthday wishes and reading back I see you had some gorgeous pressies and a lovely day.
Good you enjoyed your first lecture too, Life is certainly starting for you at 40!
Bests and love

Chris x

Thoeria said...

Congrats to Catherine!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy belated b-day and congratulations to Cahterine!