Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Baby Gift #1

My friend asked me to stitch a gift for her new baby niece….

322287_10150384703657167_667832166_8656781_1234204427_o

Lizzie*Kate “Bless the Baby”

28c Jubilee “Antique White” – DMC Threads

Finished as a long pillow with buttons, ribbon and lace

I am busy Christmas gift stitching and knitting…so nothing else to show at the moment….

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

14 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful and feminine! I love the way you have finished this.

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely finish. Your friend must be thrilled!

Julie said...

Stitched and finished so beautifully, i love the frilled lace edging, i bet the recipient was delighted with such a beautiful pressie.

Michelle said...

So cute Elisa x

Lynn said...

What a sweet gift! It's a lovely finish. I just might have to adopt this idea myself!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish Elisa.

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful, I am sure it will be loved.

Kate said...

What a lovely girlie finish

Hazel said...

Gorgeous Elisa! Love the lace trim. You need to show us how you do that! x

Bekca said...

Elisa, I have just read about your engagement - congratulations!! I'm so very pleased for you!
Gorgeous pillow finish, I love how delicate it is.
Best wishes and happy stitching to you.

Catherine said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!

Sally said...

That is so pretty Elisa. Love how you finished it.

Solstitches said...

Adorable! So girly and pretty. I love it.
Margaret