I realised that my little man hasn’t been featured for a while, this is because he is usually at school when I update my blog and little miss is usually around to have a quick snap taken!
But today this post is just for him…he is spending the day at the museum having a day as a Victorian schoolboy, complete with lessons etc…he was so excited this morning…the kids all looked fantastic in their costumes…
Maybe I should make the day truly Victorian and serve up gruel for dinner…lol!
No stitching news….as I’ve not done any…lol, I have some scarf tassels to make and attach to the last Christmas scarf this evening and that’s all the gifts finished…phew!
Have a great Thursday…
Hugs & Stitches
15 comments:
He is so cute! My daughter went to a camp at an 1850s gold diggings camp in Ballarat in Victoria when she was about 9 - she looked gorgeous in the costume. They stayed for 3 or 4 days and had to stay in costume the whole time. She loved it, I am sure that your son will, too.
Hugs, Kaye xoxox
Well how cute is he? I have to say your tree looks lovely in the background with your lovely stitched ornaments.
Margaret
How handsome! I have distinct memories of doing something very similar when I was about his age. . . a few years ago now! I'm sure he'll have lots of fun
He is so cute and handsome!
What a handsome, dapper young man! Hope he has a wonderful day...
Isaac looks great. Thomas did this last year and had a great time. I hope Isaac does too.
What a good looking guy! Hope he really enjoys his "old fashioned" day.
Very much the model!
What a day for him to remember Elisa, just hope he does not have to go up any chimneys.
He has grown into a lovely looking lad.
well...he sure has grown into a handsome young man! Hope he has fun!
Bless him - he really looks the part xx
A great photo - I love his pose - very Victorian!
How cute is he!! Sounds like a really fun day!
Cute pictures - he looks excited.about the trip.
Aww, he looks so sweet! Hope he enjoyed himself.
Post a Comment