Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Trio……

I made up my last 3 finishes of 2011…I am not totally happy with the C`est Noel one, a little wonky, but it’s not too bad now I have trimmed it with the ribbon…

413769_10150456192232167_667832166_8925749_770955901_o

413650_10150456194252167_667832166_8925751_1296554333_o

I finished this as a simple cushion and then stitched the design onto it, frayed the edges and attached 4 small pink buttons…quite sweet don’t you think.

324600_10150456194557167_667832166_8925755_1991686309_o

Little Fir Tree I just made into a hanging ornament and made two matching covered buttons…

413407_10150456194532167_667832166_8925754_295884193_o

Here are the backs of the finishes…so you can see the fabrics I used.

384050_10150456195597167_667832166_8925756_759557632_n

Miss Martha started nursery school today, she will be going 2 days a week, so I now get some free time…well more studying time..lol! She had a great day and went off to sleep rather quickly this evening.

Tomorrow I will finish my assignment…submission day is Friday, they are all written, just a little tidy up and the bibliography and off they go!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ornaments look lovely. All 3 of them. The first one is not wonky!!! Special is the word. It's your special one. The one looking like heirloom. Just joking, personally I can't see anything wrong with it. It's just gorgeous. Love the colors and the finishing.

Chris said...

Beautiful finishes Elisa!
I love the different trims you used.

Mouse said...

love your finishes :) and the backing material is lovely toooo :) and wow all that free time and glad she likes school to :) love mouse xxxxx

Catherine said...

Lovely finishes and great fabrics.
Good luck with your assignments!

Unknown said...

Love your finishes! Good luck with your papers!

diamondc said...

Elisa: I think they all look lovely you did a fine job.
Catherine

Michelle said...

You have fnished them all really well. I think sometimes the simplier the finish the more effective it is. Well done they look really nice. Its hard to believe Martha is at Nursery already. I remember Bruce starting a couple of mornings a week - how time flies. Mind you I remember my other Son Matt starting and he's 18 this year! xx

Christine said...

Lovely ornaments Elisa

Sarah said...

Beautiful finishes, I especially love the fir tree, what fabulous fabric!

Sally said...

Lovely finishes Elisa. Love the fabrics you've used.

Julie said...

Super smalls.
Nursery days are so tiring for little people, but such fun.

Teresa said...

Love your finishes, the tea time is just so cute.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

dixiesamplar said...

Love the ornie finishes, Elisa...they are adorable!

Congrats to Ms Martha, and you too :o)

Best of Luck with school...this is my last undergrad semester; I start grad school in the fall, woohoo!!

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous finishes Elisa. I hope Martha enjoys Nursery. It doesn't seem like five minutes since I read on your blog she was born.

Mindi said...

Adorable little finishes, especially Fir Tree.

Enjoy your extra time with Martha in nursery school. I'm in the middle of the registration process to go back to school myself.

Solstitches said...

Three very pretty finishes.
I love them all especially the little tea time pillow.
Lovely that Martha enjoyed her first day at nursery :)
Margaret

Gracie said...

very nice!

Lisa said...

Cute finishes. Enjoy your me time!

Anonymous said...

very nice finishes and like the fabric you used

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Lovely finishes