Saturday, 16 June 2012

A Fleeting Visit

It’s been a busy one today, the kiddiewinks have gone to Grandma’s & Grandpa’s, I have spent the day doing housework and laundry catch up, baking some fruit loaves and ironing our Sunday best ready for tomorrows First Holy Communion Mass, it starts at 9.30am so an early start!

A little stitchy stuff to share with you…I finally got around to making my Gingerbread Village May ornie up for the Christmas All Year Round blog…here’s a pic

290072_10150864953147167_88259920_o

I also completed my June ornie too, I haven;t made that one up yet but here is a piccie..

412934_10150854440372167_912029817_o

Giulia Manfredini – Christmas Heart (GOSM November 2011)

28c Ivory Evenweave  (stitched over one)

Needlepoint Silks – Peacock Green & Crimson Tide

Finally I finished one of my UFO….this had been in my in and out pile for ages…but I decided it was so near completion to get my finger out and finish it…

458043_10150864933037167_751486885_o

Little House Needleworks – Prairie Sampler

28c Wichelt Linen Lambswool

Crescent Colour Threads

I started this early 2010…not quite sure of the date…Completed 15th June 2012

I am now selling this chart if anyone is interested please email me!

Thanks for visiting today…enjoy your weekend!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

13 comments:

diamondc said...

Elisa: I love you ornie the finishing is adorable, the Christmas Heart is beautiful, I love Umder The Prairie Moon I just need to find the time to stitch it.
My Favorite Mass is our Communion Mass it is so beautiful to see the little Children taking Communion for the first time.
We still have Mothers and Fathers who dress up their girls in all white and the boys in suits I love it.
Blessings to you
Catherine

Solstitches said...

Three lovely finishes Elisa.
The gingerbread men look so cute with the little buttons.
Have a lovely day tomorrow.
Margaret

Theresa said...

Beautiful finishes Elisa~~~~~

Michelle said...

Lovely finishes Elisa - the Prairie Moon one is in 'my to do' pile xx

Bekca said...

Congratulations on finishing your lovely UFO, you must be pleased it's finally done.
Best of luck with the Communion, I bet it will be a wonderful occasion.
Best wishes.

Heather said...

Congratulations on the finishes. Your stitching is lovely!

Julie said...

Super ornie and great UFO finish.

Carissa said...

Wonderful finishes, I especially like your Gingerbread Village finish.

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes Elisa. I love the LHN ornament. It's so cute.

Unknown said...

Love all your finishes. Congratulations on getting so much accomplished!

Barb said...

Really liked your ornies and ufo finish Elisa, sorry to hear you have been poorly too.

Tatkis said...

Wonderful ornaments, and your UFO finish is so lovely!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Catherine said...

Wonderful stitches! Hope the Communion went well!