Saturday, 15 December 2012

Hooky HD’s!!

Crochet has completely and utterly taken over my life the past few months…2 scarves, 10 ear warmers, a half done throw and now a bed throw and a dolly pram blanket…I have been sinking under a sea of yarn….am I complaining…NO….I am totally addicted to hooking!!

Firstly a crochet bed throw for Miss M for Christmas….

IMAG1327IMAG1328

and secondly a crochet dolly pram blanket for Miss M…this was done with chunky yarn….

IMAG1347IMAG1348

Gracie and I did a private exchange…here is the lovely tree decoration she sent me…

IMAG1326

and I stitched for Gracie LHN Ding Dong Merrily on High…..and yes I forgot to take a picture of it…never mind!!…

A fleeting visit…I will be back to share some stitched treasures very soon….

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Everything looks lovely!

Gracie said...

Glad you liked the ornament I will post yours to me soon!Great job with the crocheted blanket...

Nicola said...

Well done on all your finishes.

Mary said...

Great finishes! Love the colors!

Lesleyanne said...

Your crochet blankets look gorgeous. Lovely ornament received.

Michelle said...

Beautiful work Elisa x

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

So many awesome crochet projects :D