It’s been a busy month alongside this I have had the worst cold and cough which developed to a chest infection….luckily the antibiotics have cleared it and I am back to 75% full health…..
I’ve had some stitching and crochet on the go…some I can show, some I can’t until they have been received…my first finish is the second of the LHN Sheep Virtues ‘Love’ I enjoyed stitching this and finished it up as a hanging ornament…
I completed my second blooming flower cushion, this one was for my Mum in her kind of colours…the pattern for this is on Lucy’s blog Attic24
I’ve also been working on a large Granny Stripe throw this will be a long ongoing project….it is king size bed width…..
My final finish I can show you is my Miss Mary Mac Pin Pillow which I stitched using Six Strand Sweet threads and finished as a pillow as you can see!
The last few days i have been working on a crochet bag, I just need to sew it all together so I will show that to you very soon…
Thanks for visiting my blog today
Hugs & Stitches
12 comments:
Yuck on the infection! Glad you are getting it taken care of and are on the mend!
Lovely finish in the virtue!! All of your projects are great.
Elisa: Love your Ornament, the buttons are adorable, the pin cushion in yarn is a very cool idea, I shall learn to crochet and knit someday, maybe when I retire.
The Granny Throw is beautiful I like the colors.
The Marry Mac is sweet.
I hope you are feeling 100% soon.
Happy stitching
Catherine
Glad you are feeling better. Wonderful stitching.
Hello
Your stitching finish is lovely and the crochet is great!
I enjoyed looking at your blog.
Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better. Gorgeous finishes.
I love your Crochet Finish and your Afghan..
I am glad that you are starting to feel better....
I have a New Blog and here is the link:
http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com
I would love for you to be a Follower of my New Blog...
Happy Crocheting, Happy Stitching
beautiful finishes!
Sorry to hear that you have been so unwell, hope the recovery continues. Lovely update on your projects.
Sorry to hear you've been sick! Your ornie and cushion finish are lovely!
Gorgeous finishes Elisa. Love how you're finishing the Virtues.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Wonderful finishes. The LHN is delightful, love how you have finished it off.
Great finishes.x
Post a Comment