It’s been a pottering few days, catching up on chores, cleaning windows and washing curtains and all the boring things like that that have to be done. My living room is looking lovely and clean and tidy now, the paintwork and decor is a little tired but that will have to wait, but by changing some of my trinkets and treasures around it makes it feel almost new again….also another pretty bouquet of flowers always cheers me and the room up…
I dressed my other hottie this week….another bright and cheery jacket…
The Little Miss started Rainbows this week and was very excited….
I have been doing a little stitching, I started this quite a while ago but it fell by the wayside with Christmas gift stitching…it’s Ewe & Eye & Friends ‘Love Letters’, I’m using Six Strand Sweet threads of my own choice, I should hopefully complete it over the weekend.
Finally…Andrea messaged me to say my Blogaversary giveaway package had arrived to her…I loved putting it together…enjoy it Andrea!
A quiet weekend at home for us…it’s bright and sunny here but it’s biting cold…brrrrrr!
Hugs & Stitches
10 comments:
I always feel better when I move a few things around sometimes my family will ask when did you get that, I just laugh and tell them a long time ago.
Rainbows sounds like a wonderful place to be, I hope she has loads of fun.
Catherine
Wow, I used to go to Rainbows! Things have certainly changed since the purple tabards we used to wear!
Great stitching progress. I love how satisfactory a nice clean room is.
Best wishes.
Love the flowers and stitches! Your daughter is so adorable ~ love her little grin. Those bottle covers are great ~ I was wondering if they help keep the bottles warmer longer? If so, I might just need to step up my attempts at crochet.
I love a bit of pottering and cleaning - I always feel so much better afterwards. Your daughter looks adorable in her Rainbows uniform. Mine moved up to Brownies this week, another little milestone to celebrate. x
January is definitely a month for pottering. It's nice to freshen things up a bit and I agree it doesn't have to be major. Little miss looks great in her Rainbows outfit - hope she enjoyed it. Love the hottie cover, I must improve my crocheting skills. Great giveaway.
Always nice to have a change round and feel clean and tidy.
Little Miss looks so grown up.
Nice parcel you sent out.
Thanks again Elisa. I have just blogged about my prize, some daylight at last!
Your flowers look lovely, so bright and cheery on gloomy January days. The Little miss looks great in her uniform.
The flowers are lovely - always brightens my day. I love pottering too Elisa. You sound so much brighter and I am so happy for you. Little Miss Martha looks so grown up xx
Lovely flowers. A move around always makes a room feel different. Martha looks great in her Rainbow uniform. Lovely stitching.
Lovely flowers. A move around always makes a room feel different. Martha looks great in her Rainbow uniform. Lovely stitching.
Post a Comment