Saturday, 9 February 2008

Cheered up my day....



This is the beautiful Valentines Ornament Exchange which I received from Elizabeth on the SSS Group, a gorgeous stitched and beaded ornament, a crochet heart and a pretty card :), it really cheered up my Friday. I really love them all!! Thank you so much Elizabeth.

I finished the stitching on the Jayne's Attic Monthly Challenge peice, now for the finishing...that will be a bit more tricky, I have a couple of ideas, but it is all down to time which I opt for and if I can be hassled to get out the sewing machine....I might have to invest in a mini one for these little items!!

I made good progress on the first part of the Papillion GG sampler SAL I have almost completed part one and I received part two yesterday so can carry straight on, so this will be my saturday stitching, I should be able to complete it by this evening, so look out for photos tomorrow on my blog.

Happy stitching...
Hugs

1 comment:

Karan said...

Very pretty exchange pieces - lucky you. :0)