
I know this post is a couple of days early but I love October...it could have something to do with it being my birth month. I am a libran and have been told by several sources and folks that I am a very typical one too. As I had some childfree time I spent a very good part of yesterday sorting all my stash and kitting up for for the next few months. Therefore I have decided to post my goals a few days early as I am so organised...LMAO
September Goals
1. Work on the Baby Sampler (GOOD PROGRESS MADE)
2. Complete PAP parts 2 & 3 (Parts 2 & 3 COMPLETE)
3. Work on LK Double Flips ("Listen" COMPLETED)
4. X-stitch Monthly - Autumn Exchange (COMPLETED)
5. 4 Christmas Ornaments (4 COMPLETED)
6. MFC - Floss Tag Ring (COMPLETED)
7. S&S - Monthly Challenge (COMPLETED)
Well wasn't I a good girl this month...I am delighted that I managed to do everything I set out to do and maybe even a little bit more :)
So here are my October Goals
1. Complete PAP part 4
2. Complete 2 Breast Cancer Awareness peices for the S&S Challenge
3. S&S Halloween Exchange Peice
4. Needle Nanny
5. X-Stitch Monthly Secret Santa Exchange Peice
6. Patchwork Baby Sampler
7. SMO Baa Tuck Hanger
8. Start Sheep Sampler
I did get some stash delivered on Saturday...but silly me in my organised state, put it all away before photographing it, but here is a list of what I got: my fabbie and threads for my Beatrix Potter Sampler to start January 2009. My Sheep Sampler chart and WDW threads to stitch it, selection of pins, bobbins, floss rings and some special offer DMC's.
I have been good this morning, all the housework has been done and I have washed my first dozen Terry Nappies and they are blowing on the line, it is bright, sunny but somewhat chilly today. A beef and veg stew is in the slow cooker and now I can spend the afternoon doing what I want to, before going to school as it is parent's evening today. My mum is coming to look after the little man whilst I go and see his teacher and then both her and my dad are sharing the stew and dumplings with us.
Well lunchtime beckons and my tummy is telling me it is time too...have a good day.
Hugs

8 comments:
Well done on your goals and housework. If only I was that good.
fantastic, well done you on completing your goals I admire how organised and beautiful your stitching is.
laura x
that tree is something! i too love autumn as we don't have one back home (philippines).
well, what can i say about your stitching goals but kuddos to you! i admire you for "being so organized", something that i need most lately.:)
am sure your mom will be thrilled about the "noel" piece you stitched for her.
Well done on completing your goals!
I love the photo you have put with this post
Congrats on achieveing your goals for September. Nice autumnal pic.
well done on getting all your list done, I couldn't have done half of that lol
Thank you for the comments on Jack's poncho. It's very simple to make. Get a piece of thick fleece, fold in half, cut a hole in the centre of the fold edge, hem all around out side, and put bias binding onto neck edge ... Hey Presto! I used two thickness and stitched together all around (leaving a bit free to turn it right side out) THEN did the bias binding on the neck edge
Wow Elise! Your needles def. smoke...mine barely leave a spark ;-)
Well done, very interested in seeing how much you get done this month..inspirational!
lol
gaynor
http://melifeandotherstuff.blogspot.com/
Wow, great going on those goals & best of luck for the next lot. You are so organised! :0)
Post a Comment