Thursday, 11 December 2008

Already 3 weeks old...lots of photos!!

Can you believe it, Martha monkey is 3 weeks old already....here are some pictures taken this morning...with her eyes open....everytime I take a piccies she usually has them closed, but this morning...I got the perfect opportunity....



and here is a picture of the family....taken last night...

and one of the other monkey....pucker up!!

and a few of a full tummy little girl....
Here is my exchange package I received from Athalie in Australia, this is for the Crafty Natter Christmas Ornament Exchange, it is an exquisite Just Nan design ornament called "A Little Joy", it is perfect and in all my favourite colours....Athalie also included a lovely Christmas card and a Heart In Hand chart "Little Angel in The Clouds". Thanks you so much Athalie...I love it!!


Lastly, I finished up my LHN "Schoolgirl Lessons", into a wall hanging yesterday, to hand above my desk in my bedroom. I used some lovely stitchy themed fabric to back it, which was one of the gifts from my friend Michelle, which she got me from the Harrogate Show, the weekend I was in hospital, it is a perfect match. I trimed the hanging with a navy braid, pale blue ribbon and pearl pins. It looks magic....



Well I am feeling much better now, all my wounds are healed and infections are cleared up and apart from surviving on 4 hours of sleep, I am rather chipper!! Isaac is spending his first overnight stay with Daddy and his girlfriend tonight, which means that tomorrow morning, I can go back to sleep after Martha's 5am feed rather than having to get up with a lively boy....
I may try to get the sewing achine out and make a start on Martha's wall hanging, I have stacks for letters to write too, I may do some of those today, if I try to do a few each day, hopefully I may catch up.
I am also still deciding on the floss toss for my Beatrix Potter Sampler SAL, I had ordered some heather colours in DMC, but I feel now I would like to do something in a more varigated colour pallette...a visit to Sew and So is required I think.
Wishing everyone a good weekend.....and I bit thank you for all your messages, emails, comments etc over the past few weeks, I really appreciate them all.
Hugs and Happy Stitching


13 comments:

lena-lou said...

Martha is gorgeous, I especially love the top piccy of her. Lovely exchange too!
Have a nice weekend :)

Laura said...

Martha is so precious, just adorable! And you received a lovely exchange ornament!

LHN's Schoolgirl Lessons looks fantastic! I really like the backing fabric that you used.

Marion said...

Hello Elisa,

your Baby is so cute, and the big brother also.

At the moment, I am too busy to stitch.

Love,

Marion

Stitchabilities said...

Oh wow three weeks already,that went quickly! Lovely photos!!
Hope you get to have a long lie in!!

stitchersanon said...

Sorry to hear you go tinfections...just at at a time you really dont need it!
Your stitching is as always, perfect. As are your children.
Martha is just like big brother...such dark eyes! Gorgeous...
Can I have one for xmas please???
lol
Gaynor

Karoline said...

Martha is looking just too cute and Schoolgirl Lessons is gorgeous

Christine said...

Martha gets more beautiful every day.
Schoolgirl lessons is lovely

Julie said...

Awww what a sweetheart, *mwah* to your little man LOL

Love the JN exchange, but i am rather partial to JN!

Enjoy your lie in

Marian said...

Beautiful children! And your stitching isn't too bad, either. Martha is adorable. Issac is Issac, I see.

Glad you're doing better.

Michelle said...

Oh my - what lovely photos Elisa. They are all beautiful. You look so well.

Give them both a hug and kiss from me.

Hey - the fabric looks great - so glad you were able to make use of it.

I am definitely going to get my blog up and running for the new year - well hopefully!

Love Michelle xx

Hazel said...

Awww she is such a beautiful little doll!! Hope you manage to catch up on some sleep soon. xx

Angela said...

She is beautiful. How on earth are you finding time for all that stitching, you can't be sleeping much.

Sally said...

I can't believe Martha is 3 weeks old already! Where did those weeks go? She is adorable. Lovely pics of you and Isaac too. He looks very proud of his baby sister.

Love the way you've finished Schoolgirl Lessons and the ornament from Athalie is beautiful.