
Lorna emailed me to say she had received the exchange piece I sent to her as part of the Exchange Heaven Blog. The theme for January was Friendship and I thought this Lizzie*Kate design was perfect. I chose my own colours (DMC) and some miscellaneous mauve evenweave I had in my fabbie box. I decided to replace the stitched flowers with these jazzy little floral buttons I had in my button tin, which I thought really complemented it well. I finished as a pin keep (my old favourite) and backed it with a bright pink fabric too!!
I am about half way through a design for my Challenge Blog, which this month's theme is a redwork heart shaped ornament, it is turning out to be larger than I envisaged, but is a lovely design. I have chosen the designs and the finishes for my next PIFs, I hope to start them in March, I am just trying to decide what do stitch my Mum for Mother's Day, I got her present the other day, early I know but when I saw it I knew she would love it so bought it there and then!!
I need to spend some time working on my Beatrix P sampler and also make a start on my OWS Huswif. I hope to do some BP tonight and maybe some Huswif tomorrow. Shaun is coming up tomorrow evening til Sunday evening, which is great, it is tough this long distance relationship lark, but I have got him for the whole weekend next weekend for Valentines :0)
I sorted out the little man's bedroom yesterday and we organised all the toys, lovely and neat, I now need to set too cleaning it...
Grocery shopping today is on the agenda...joy oh joy!!
Have a good day
Hugs & Stitches

9 comments:
What a cute present!! I like its colors, and the tiny buttons :)
A lovely pinkeep, what a super thing to receive.
Have a lovely weekend.
So pretty and I love how the little buttons just set it off.
thank you Elisa, i just love it, its gorgeous.
lorna x
Lucky Lorna, that is a lovely pinkeep.
It looks great as a pinkeep and the buttons are gorgeous
This is gorgeous!!!!!
The buttons are sooo cute~
Love the LK design and the changes you made. The flower buttons are too cute!
That is gorgeous Elisa. I like your colours much better than the original.
Thank you so much for the award:)
Post a Comment