"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
Lorna has given me this award, a BIG Thank You to you for this, I am honoured to receive it :0)
I now have to pass this along to my “Top 10”, these are my 10 most visited blogs (in no particular order)
Clare
Hazel
Julie
Karan
Kath
Michelle
Rachael
Sally
Su
Yuko
Thank you Elisa for awarding me this, although i cant choose only a few so dont pass them on :-)
Wow, thanks for the award Elisa. :0)
Awwww thanks Elisa! I love your blog too. xx
Thanks Elisa - you make my heart smile too.Love Michelle x
Thankyou so much Elisa thats so kind of you, I love your blog as well its always so newsy and chatty and friendly, muCh as how I imagine that you are IRL. ((hugs))
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you Elisa for awarding me this, although i cant choose only a few so dont pass them on :-)
Wow, thanks for the award Elisa. :0)
Awwww thanks Elisa! I love your blog too. xx
Thanks Elisa - you make my heart smile too.
Love Michelle x
Thankyou so much Elisa thats so kind of you, I love your blog as well its always so newsy and chatty and friendly, muCh as how I imagine that you are IRL. ((hugs))
Post a Comment