Here is a little lavender bag which I made for my Gran for her birthday on Sunday, it is a design from DMC which I received as a Christmas gift from one of my stitching friends, it came with a bag and DMC Mouline Linen Threads, I did try to stitch the provided bag, but I found it nigh on impossible to stitch onto a made up pouch…so I used a piece of white linen I had and then made it into the bag you see. I stitched a piece of the linen thread through the fabric once made to make the fastening, I thought it made a change from ribbon.I filled the bag with the lavendar which came with the kit too. To complete the gift I bought good old M&S lavender shower gel, hand cream and hand wash to go along with it…I am sure she will love it :0)
I have been working on my Monthly Challenge peice for the S&S blog which I am enjoying. Isaac and I have also chosen some designs for his teacher, class assistant and nursery nurse who have taught him for the past 2 years, all are Lizzie Kate designs which I will make into little pinkeeps, so along with the finish for the Challenge blog and my Christmas Ornament, I have a busy month of stitching ahead!!
We are going to Grantham tomorrow to visit Shaun’s daughter, parents and sister, so a long day with an early start.
Sunday is a trip to B&Q and Homebase to find some paint for the bathroom and some wallpaper for the lounge and dining room and some floor tiles for the bathroom and kitchen, then we can make a start on the house.
Monday is Take That day….now now girls try not to be too jealous…so I need to start cramming on all the CDs to ensure I know all the words…lol! Not sure on the camera policy but if I can take piccies I definitely will. As we are going to Coventry we are also staying overnight in a hotel, to make it a nice break away, my parents are babysitting for us.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend…
Hugs & Stitches

10 comments:
I had two of those Lavender bags ,and could not stitch on them, I have since found out that Lavender gives me headaches...LOL A Beautiful bag,it looks nicer on the white fabric.
OHHHHH Take That I do envy you!!!
Have a great time
Elisa - it looks great - well done. She will adore it.
Enjoy Take That - I imagine they are fantastic live. Love Michelle x
What a cute little design.
It looks gorgeous.
A gorgeous gift.
Have fun at the concert.
A very pretty gift & lavender is such a soothing scent. Sounds like you're going to be real busy with that decorating. Have a fab time at the concert. :0)
Your Gran will love the lavender bag, its so pretty. Enjoy Take That!
SO you off to see Take That at the Ricoh Arena then... that is about 5 - 10 minutes drive from where I live....please wave as you go past.
Big Hugs
Lynn
Beautiful present!
Gorgeous lavender bag. I bet your gran will love it.
Have a fantastic time at the concert! Yes I am envious! LOL!
Hello Elisa!
I'm Roberta from rome-Italy, so soryy for my bad English.
Your creations are so cute, I love specially the lavender bag, very French!
Ciao,
Roberta
Post a Comment