Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Does Anyone Know...

A UK stockist of Ewe and Eye and Friends designs...I can't seem to find one anywhere...any help greatfully received.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Elisa

Oh not sure have you tried the Nible Thimble. Failing that try Lorna at Jayniffa Designs as she can get pretty much most things. Whens the move? Love Michelle x

Michelle said...

Sorry Elisa I meant Nimble Thimble x

Hazel said...

Thread Bear in Croydon have them in and if you want a specific one just give them a call and they will order it in for you. xx

Chris said...

Hi Elisa,

Hows the packing going, hope its all going well and you'll have plenty of help on the day.
www.123stitch.com have quite a big section on Ewe and Eye and their delivery is good too. I looked at Thread Bear and they only had a few on show and if they were to order it for you they would order it from a US stockist so you might as well order it yourself.
Hope you and the children are well.. I thought you were off line..happy moving day
Hugs
Chris x