Friday, 19 March 2010

As Promised…

Here is my Just Nan “Needlestory” HD, I just loved stitching this piece, it was my first JN design and it certainly won’t be my last.SDC11221

SDC11225  SDC11223

I stitched it using DMC threads and perle with Kreinik gold braid on 28c Antique White Jubilee.

Hugs & Stitches

Elisa x

14 comments:

Carol said...

Oooh. Lovely. JN does some gorgeous designs.

Amy said...

Oh my. This is just gorgeous beyond words. My hubby wants to know if you are blind now!!!!

I think I will have to put this on my wishlist.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sally said...

Oh wow that is stunning Elisa!! Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Lesleyanne said...

That is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Angela said...

It looks fantastic. i can see why you enjoyed it so much.

Lainey said...

Congratulations your finish is just stunning!

Christine said...

Its beautiful Elisa, congratulations on a great finish

Kate said...

Absolutely Beauitiful!! What a lovely design to pick for your first Just Nan. I own so many I can't seem to stop. I will never get them all done. BUT, I can try!!!!

Theresa said...

Wow~~~ Those details are so beautiful!!!!!

Lisa V said...

Beautiful job Elisa!
LISA V

Julie said...

Super finish

Vicky L said...

Your Just Nan came out so lovely. Congrats on the finish.

Brigitte said...

A wonderful finish. I love Just Nan's band samplers and have stitched two or three of them myself. It was always a fun stitch.

Karan said...

A seriously gorgeous finish Elisa. :0)