"Ramblings about my life & loves....children, stitching, crochet, stash and more"
Here it is….my new lounge…I am so pleased with it…it’s so cozy and warm now!!
Hugs & Stitches
Glad you were able to get it done before Christmas. Looks lovely. Mine did not get finished :S. Oh well. xx
Looks great - just right for Christmas x x
Very nice I love your fireplace very sweet.Merry ChristmasCatherine
Your room looks great. I bet it is nice to get it finished in time for Christmas.
Looks very chocolately, love the fire place.
It looks lovely Elisa - well done. You can sit and relax now xx
What a great room! Have a Merry Christmas!
It looks great! Love the wallpaper on your fireplace and the little sweatpea watching tv :)
Beautiful Elisa, I love the feature wallpaper on the chimney breast
That is looking great !!!
Lovely pic. I admire people who "has eye for decoration".
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Glad you were able to get it done before Christmas. Looks lovely. Mine did not get finished :S. Oh well. xx
Looks great - just right for Christmas x x
Very nice I love your fireplace very sweet.
Merry Christmas
Catherine
Your room looks great. I bet it is nice to get it finished in time for Christmas.
Looks very chocolately, love the fire place.
It looks lovely Elisa - well done. You can sit and relax now xx
What a great room!
Have a Merry Christmas!
It looks great! Love the wallpaper on your fireplace and the little sweatpea watching tv :)
Beautiful Elisa, I love the feature wallpaper on the chimney breast
That is looking great !!!
Lovely pic. I admire people who "has eye for decoration".
Post a Comment