Tuesday, 19 April 2011

L*K Exchanges & A Little Progress

I received this gorgeous pinkeep this morning from Nan for the second round on the Lizzie*Kate exchange…it’s “Time to Sow” it’s in opalescent fabric with the prettiest daisy trim and cutest butterfly button…thank you Nan I love it!

SDC11956

This is what I sent to Nan…

LK Spring Boxer 2 LK Exc Rd B LK Spring Boxer 1 LK Exc Rd B

Lizzie Kate “Spring Boxer”

32c Murano Ivory with DMC threads as charted

Finished as a pinkeep

I had a new start on Sunday…the next piece from “The Stitcher’s Journey” book…couldn’t resist!

SDC11953

Hopefully I will have more exchange pieces to show you soon…as they arrive to their new owners!

Hugs & Stitches

81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

9 comments:

Bekca said...

Pretty exchange pieces, both yours and Nan's. Love your new start and I can't wait to see even more exchange pieces :) Happy stitching!

Michelle said...

Lovely pieces both stitched and received Elisa xx

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous exchange pieces both sent and received. Great new start - look forward to seeing more.

Sally said...

Beautiful exchange pieces. Love them both.

Gorgeous new start from the BBD book.

Cindy's Stitching said...

They are both beautiful. I love the colors. Spring is just great.

Patty C. said...

Beautiful exchange pieces - Congrats !!

♥ Nia said...

Both exchange pieces are lovely! Congrats :)

valerie said...

Wonderful exchanges! Both pieces are beautiful!

Theresa said...

Awesome pinkeeps!!!!