Here is the lovely pillow I received from Lisa S this morning for the Spring Round on the Seasonal Exchange blog…It’s a Prairie Schooler design…finished with a beautiful beaded edging…thank you Lisa it’s PERFECT!!
I had a childfree weekend just gone and therefore managed to catch up on chores and had the time to frame this piece for my bathroom..I had framed it earlier but the frame decided to fall apart…lol…so hence a new one, I wouldn’t usually choose chrome but all my bathroom accessories are chrome so it matches…as the design was more square than rectangle I added some ric-rac top and bottom..its a bit like waves :0)
I also managed to make up my 2 exchange pieces and my monthly challenge piece for the NCH board. They will be revealed at a later date. I worked a bit on my BBD Prairie House and started one of the teacher gifts for the end of the term. I also completed the knitting on 2 of the 4 scarves…just need to make and attach the tassels and then I will take a few piccies for you to see.
I was organised yesterday and put all my speciality threads into floss bags and I catalogued them along with my charts so that I know what colours I have when kitting up a project. I have them all arranged in order in one of those small plastic drawer units…much easier to find now!
Hugs & Stitches
11 comments:
Wow - you've been busy! Good for you - and thanks for the little nudge to do something productive, myself, lol.
Beautiful little pillow.
Love your framing too. Wow, I wish I was as organized. Sounds so nice to have it that way.
Your Spring gift from Lisa is lovely - I love the beaded edge! Your framed Seaside Retreat is wonderful - I think the ric rac at the top and bottom looks perfect!
What a pretty piece. I really like the colors in the piece.
Lovely exchange Elisa, and your BBD looks great framed up, I like the way you put the strips of ricrac in
A lovely exchange piece Elisa and I love the way you've finished your BBD....x
Nice exch gift and your bathroom piece is stunning i like the ricrac on it
You really are very organised!
You had a very productive weekend! Love the framed stitching...adding the rick rack was a great idea...looks lovely!
Elisa it looks lovely and the frame suits it well. Loved the idea of the ric rak x
What a lovely pillow from Lisa. So pretty.
Seaside Retreat looks lovely in that frame. Love the ric rac you've added.
You've had a busy weekend! I put all my DMC in an inventory the other week. Not done it with my GAST or CC yet. I should really.
What a lovely spring cushion you received.
Your Seaside Retreat looks gorgeous framed. I'm starting mine today finally.
Post a Comment