Not a lot of mutterings really, but a few pictures to share….firstly Michelle RAK’d me some lovely WDW and GAST threads…I am very spoilt by my lovely friend :0) thank you Michelle xx
My Mum also spoilt me this week, she went shopping and saw this plate and thought it would be a perfect addition to my new kitchen….and it certainly is!
A little stitchy progress over the weekend, one is a secret stitch so I cannot show any of that, but I managed some work on Prairie Moon Sampler…I don’t think it will be long before this is completed.
and finally….my Valentines gift….to myself…well a single girl of a certain age needs to treat herself now and again doesn't she!
I have a tutorial tomorrow evening, which I am very pleased about I have been struggling with motivating myself and I have another essay to be handed in next Friday, a biggie too…grrrr!
Enjoy your week!
Hugs & Stitches
11 comments:
What perfect gifts from friends, your Mom and to yourself!
Your stitching looks great. I hope you have a super week!
You have had some lovely gifts from your friends and Mum and why not treat yourself.
Your stitching is looking good.
Good luck with your essay.
gifts are always lovely! Tulips are so graceful...nice all the way round....
What a lovely gift from Michelle, the plate from your mum is sooo pretty!
Looks like a wonderful week with those gifts and your stitching!!
I look forward to reading your posts Elisa!
Prairie Moon is stunning, the colours are so beautiful.
How lovely of Michelle to send you those threads. I love the colour names just as much as the colours!
The tulips are very pretty, a well deserved treat to yourself! ;0)
Super plate, I love old crockery.
Pretty tulips and PM is looking great.
Wonderful gifts! Threads are always great to get, and that plate from your mom is so pretty! Love the tulips ~ everyone deserves fresh flowers now and again! Good luck with your essay!
Adore the tulips Elisa - wishing you all the best with your essay xx
I recently bought two vases so I can now have fresh flowers in my room at Uni. They brighten up the place so much.
Great stitchy progress, and the plate is fab.
Best wishes.
Lovely to have friends that think of you.. love your Prairie Moon Stitching and those tulips are such a lovely colour.
Chris xx
Post a Comment