Yes I have been bitten well and truly by the crochet bug, after wanting to do it for so long, I am totally addicted to it…I have crocheted half of the first pot holder, I need to do two to be layered on top of each other to be the required thickness…I then have another two do afterwards too…here’s one of them…it is the same blue cotton yarn I used to knit my tea cosy!
I also jumped if in feet first and began a throw/blanket….here is a few hours work so far on it…..it will be a large project so will take some time to complete…
I managed a little stitching last night whilst watching Lewis, here is my Gingerbread Village for my May Christmas Ornament…No other stitching has been achieved, I have 2 small motifs to complete on my Round Robin piece, then it’s all ready to travel!
I had to pop into town this morning to the post office, so grabbed a few bits and pieces whilst I was out….being a student, gives me the perfect opportunity to satisfy one of my other addictions…stationery…lol…after a quick visit to WHSmiths and Rymans, I purchased these…lol…I have my first tutorial for my new module this weekend, so they will be put to good use!
When I returned from town, a envelope containing a lovely gift from my gorgeous friend Michelle had arrived…here is the gift…a wonderful magnetic bookmark from the Jane Austen museum in Bath….
and it has already been put to use on my current text book….Thank you so very much Michelle xx
Finally a little monkey picture, it’s been a while since you have seen one….
Thanks for visiting today…..
Hugs & Stitches
9 comments:
Hi
Lovely crochet and I agree that it's addictive, I've just started my third blanket.
Your ornie is looking lovely.
Sweet photo of your daughter.
Your crochet projects are coming along great. Way to go!
I'm also a bit jealous of the Jane Austen book mark. I adore her, and I'd so love to visit some of the sites related to her.
I am a bit obsessed with stationery too! Particularly greetings cards...I have boxes full of them.
Your crochet obsession is making me want to get started and learn too. I would love to crochet a baby blanket.
Martha is looking very cute...and very mischevious!!
Isn't is grand to do more than one craft? Your "monkey" is adorable!
Oh well done on all the crochet! I need to get cracking with that at some time! Your stationery is lovely....I have a friend who 's mottos is "LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO WRITE WITH AN UGLEY PEN" :) And I have to admit that I agree with her! Cute little monkey :)
All your projects look great Elisa.
I really like the ornamment you chose for May.
What a lovely Jane Austen treat and wonderful new pens and paper.
Your daughter is a sweetie.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Well done on the crochet, we have recently had a WH Smiths open up in our small town and it satisfies my stationary and pencil addiction!
Good luck for your new OU module and lovely pic of Martha, she looks a cheeky one!
Chris xx
oooo well done on the crochet :) and I am with you on the stationary too heheheh ... and perfect present from Michelle for you as well :)
hope you have a wonderful weekend :) love mouse xxxxx
I don't know how I have got so behind here but am having a good catch up today.
You are doing great with the crochet and that is another cute picture of Martha.
Margaret
Post a Comment