Slowly but surely I’m catching up with everything, but my study and revision is eating into all my time, I have about an hour each evening for ME, but it’ll be worth it in the end…that’s what I keep telling myself anyway!
I completed the stitching on my portion (top left) of Lisa’s RR last night, it’s a lovely design and stitch…I hope Lisa is pleased with it so far…it will be travelling along to Michelle to complete the final section.
I also received my private exchange piece from Jo…and wow it’s wonderful, she couldn't decide which design to stitch so stitched them both and sent me a gorgeous double sided pillow..
Jo decided on 2 Erica Michael’s designs and used 28c tan evenweave and stitched with GAST, Stef Francis and DMC threads, the beaded trim is perfect and the gorgeous acorn button is just so sweet…thank you so much Jo I love it so much :)
I had a tutorial on Saturday morning and then went into York for a few hours in the afternoon, I had a wander around but was very good and didn't buy anything….but that’s probably because I steered clear of Cath Kidston, but I am excited to say that I can now get a 10% discount in her stores as a student card holder :), I did treat myself to these beauties though….such pretty colours…
I have organised my desk and bookcase ready for my next module….here is my next selection of module books and DVDs…
My new kitchen floor was put down on Friday and my new cooker arrived on Sunday…so finally my kitchen is almost complete, just a few little bits to complete then I will take some pictures of it all done :)
We are getting used to the 3 return trips to school each day….it won;t be fun in the depths of winter though…brrrr
Have a good week all and thanks for visiting
Hugs & Stitches
14 comments:
What beautiful roses. I wish my desk and bookcase was as tidy as yours.
What beautiful roses. I wish my desk and bookcase was as tidy as yours.
Your portion is beautiful and I am sure she will love it,,and yes it will be worth it,,keep going..
The flowers are beautiful, and so is the exchange from Jo.
I also wanted to let you know that reading about your studies with the OU encouraged me to look for some courses too. I'm taking a few through Coursera. It isn't quite the same as OU, but I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for the inspiration. :D
Nice to see you posting Elisa. I am finding I have no time for me anymore :( either. I love that sampler. It is so pretty. x
You are so organised, beautiful exchange giftie from Jo.
Thanks for your lovely work on my Robin Elisa. I love the pillow you received too!
Your roses are gorgeous. Lisa's RR is looking great. Lovely exchange received from Jo. Your book case is very tidy.
Lovely pictures Elisa thanks for sharing them x
Lisa's RR is looking gorgeous. I really like this one.
Beautiful exchange piece.
Those roses are lovely.
I remember those three trips to each day too!
Wonderful exchange you received from Jo!! The RR is looking lovely too!
How nice to see my pillow being appreciated! I loved stitching it for you.
Your course looks really interesting too. I do think about OU from time to time. Maybe I'll wait until I retire and do the U3A instead!
Hello
Just found your lovely blog.
Lovely RR.
Your stitching is beautiful and your crochet is looking great.
Beautiful roses!
Also a lovely autumn exchange from Jo.
Hope you have a good week.
Sweet R&R, lovely exchange, and my what pretty roses!
Best of luck to you n your next module. You are so organized and ready to go! Looking forward to seeing pics of your kitchen!
Post a Comment